- Family Room Kitchen
- Room 203 / Fifth Grade Classroom
- Room 204 / First and Second Grade Classroom
- Room 205 / Third Grade Classroom
- Room 206 / Fourth Grade Classroom
Finding I AM
What is the deep cry of your heart? That ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Lysa TerKeurst’s Finding I AM study explores the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this 7-week interactive study, you will learn to:
- Trade feelings of emptiness and depletion for a more personal fulfillment from knowing who Jesus is.
- Stop living like a slave to your circumstances by training your heart to embrace the life-giving freedom God wants for you.
- Gain a better understanding of how Jesus’ words 2,000 years ago are so very applicable to the answers we are searching for today.
Dates: Thursdays, September 19-October 31
Location: Hope Chapel, upstairs den