Using the online directory.
Hope Chapel is going to use Access ACS for its online church directory. Those who regularly attend Hope will soon be able to use it to find contact information for other regular attendees. Prior to it being fully activated you can use it to update your own information and control which info you share in the directory, if any.Log in to Access ACS ›
Updating Your Info or Sharing Settings
Using the button above or the following link, log in to Access ACS and you’ll arrive at the “my overview” page. From here your can update your contact info or change your sharing settings:
Updating Contact Info
- In the main navigation bar under the Home item’s submenu hit the My Profile link.
Under the Contact Info tab you will see fields for phone numbers, email addresses, and addresses.
- To change your info, hit the pencil icon link () beside the entry you wish to edit, enter the updated info, and hit the Submit button to save it.
- To add a new entry to a field hit its Add button, enter the new info, and hit the Submit button to save it.
Changing Your Sharing Settings
- In the main navigation bar under the Home item’s submenu hit the My Account link.
Then hit the Personal Preferences tab to show your Directory Preferences.
This lists out which fields from your contact information can be shown in the directory.
- From here you can use the checkbox inputs to disable sharing for all fields or only some fields. Simply uncheck the information you don’t wish to share and hit the Save button.